Here are a number of simple wall ball drills that are focused on improving the lacrosse stick skills of beginners.
Lacrosse Wall Ball Drills for Beginners
- 25 right hand passes, right hand catches
- 25 left hand passes, left hand catches
- 25 right hand passes, left hand catches
- 25 left hand passes, right hand catches
- 25 split dodge or face dodge & shoot – right & left
- 25 fake & shoot – right & left
- 25 passing & catching while running along side the wall
- For fun – 25 catches with only one hand on the stick! Helps you to handle those difficult/almost out-of-reach catches.
Additional Lacrosse Wall Ball Drills for Intermediate Players
- Change your distance from the wall (i.e. shoot & catch from 5 yards, 10 yards, 15 yards, etc.)
- Try different shooting angles (i.e. shoot overhand, sidearm, underhand, etc.)
- Quick stick drills.
- Behind the back passes and shots.
Info Provided By: BegginerLacrosse.com Go to their great website for more information
See more at: http://beginnerlacrosse.com/lacrosse-wall-ball-drills.asp#sthash.S2kceFXj.dpuf